April 9, 2012

Not a Typical Monday

A 13-hour day but completely worth it! I took the 6am Acela to New York City today to look at three different hotels for an important meeting coming up in June. My stops included the New York Marriott Marquis, the InterContinental New York Barclay and the Roosevelt Hotel. Which one would you pick?

view from the train
much more scenic than my flight home with a "window" seat with no window
 Times Square
checking out mad46, the rooftop restaurant at The Roosevelt

I'll let you know my recommendation toward the end of the week and whether or not the team agreed!

The best part of my long day was getting home at a reasonable time (6:40ish) and spending an hour+ with Jill before bedtime. The grilled salmon topped with caviar lunch wasn't too shabby either.

1 comment:

  1. And the winner is ....

    the InterContinental Barclay!

    ReplyDelete