So why do we live here? Why suffer through the winter months when we could move somewhere warmer? It’s an annual topic of discussion in our house.
Most people have goals to work toward. Come November, we look forward to activities and special events. We work toward them in a sense. After apple picking comes:
- a trip to The Enchanted Village with Jill and my Mom (this will be a vacation day because there is no way we are going on a Saturday or Sunday)
- visits with the Musantes, Cannings and extended families and friends
- the Turkey Trot 5K with Andrea and Kathleen before stuffing our bellies with delicious Thanksgiving food
- Jill's 2nd birthday!
- the Genzyme Children’s Christmas Party at the New England Aquarium
- Christmas cookie baking at Gram Furze's
- and of course, watching Jill open her Christmas gifts
Forget about the seasonal depression - It's going to be a fun winter!
Some recent pics:
Dr. Paulmann and the Westfield Communication Club visit Genzyme on Veteran's Day
sitting on the kitchen counter makes everything better
so do Mom's heels