January 17, 2011

Soul Searching and Snow Angels

Uncross your legs and turn down the volume in your life and apparently you can hear dead people trying to communicate. That’s what my Mom and I learned Saturday morning when we visited spirit medium Sandy Alemian. Our purpose was to hear from my Dad but we also communicated with others, folks I didn’t necessarily expect. Sandy was legit. She knew things you couldn’t google if you tried and even threw out some accurate dates. I called it “creepy;” she called it “cool.” We left with positive feelings about the experience and headed straight to the Dunkin’ Donuts drive thru. It would have been the bar if it was after 12.

In the meantime, Jill played in the snow at Aunt Jess and Uncle Scott’s house. She bonded with their dog Sammy, and snoozed in the hammock. She was tired from a physically exhausting morning. My Mom and I were beat from our mentally draining visit.

We ventured to Gram F.’s house where Jill amazed my Gram and Aunt Marjorie, who is visiting from California. She walked around the house, attempted to get into just about everything and tried relentlessly to get up the stairs. We visited as long as Jill’s cranky pants would allow then headed home around nap time. It was so nice to see Marjie! I’m looking forward to spending more time with them. I hear Trivial Pursuit is on tap!







Jill's muscle shirt wasn't enough to help the Pats on Sunday :(

No comments:

Post a Comment