December 20, 2010

Note to Jill

Dear Jill,
You amaze me.  I love watching you change and grow - and WALK! - everyday.  You're growing up so quickly.  At the end of the workday I pick you up and you're different.  You look older.  Your hair has grown.  How do you change in that short amount of time? 

THANK YOU for sleeping through the night last night.  It made today (a Monday) so much easier.  Your father and I both felt rested and refreshed, ready to tackle the thankfully short holiday week. 

ALSO, your Granna loved having you for your first overnight on Saturday.  Your father and I enjoyed going into the city with friends, blasting the music late at night when we got home and sleeping until 8:15.  Expect sleepovers at Granna's to happen more often, and soon!

Love you,
Mom

2 comments: