December 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Jilly Bean!




yes, she stuck her foot right in the cake!

More pics and details to come!

I took the day off from work to spend it with Jill.  Let's just say it's a very different day than a year ago. She had a rough night and didn't sleep well, which meant I didn't either.  But it translated into an early morning bottle and back to back with Mom for another two hours.  What a treat!  I love watching her sleep.  She looks like an angel.  Now she's awake with a load of energy and is making a mess of anything she can get her hands on and bragging about it nonstop.  We are meeting my Mom later on for some Christmas shopping.

Jill shares a birthday with my old buddy, Josh.  Happy Birthday, Josh!  (He's the last one to turn 30 so I don't feel bad for him!)

No comments:

Post a Comment