February 12, 2012

Raiding the Pirate's Booty

camping in the living room on Sunday
Jill has preferred less clothing lately!
 Percy the train & static electricity!
 the first true cheesy smile
I loved the pigtails!!
Jill and I bought Pirate's Booty this weekend. No more, says Tony. "That stuff is like crack to her!"  Ok, yes, she likes it a lot and shovels it down in handfuls.
Sunday was frrrrrrreezing but we got outside for a few minutes to run around.  I am looking forward to temps in the high 40s this week!
Tony and I took advantage of the free babysitter (my Mom) Sunday night and went out for an early Valentine's Day dinner to the Fox and Hound.  Yes, I had my favorite sangria.  Two glasses.  We shared scallops wrapped in bacon, pizza and chocolate molten cake with vanilla ice cream.  It was delicious and very nice to get out, just the two of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment