January 31, 2012

Our Snowy Excursion

Sunday at Sugarbush: instead of "Cheese!" say "NO KIDS!"
 Tim & Hesper
me & Tone (I actually got some lip for my Sox hat. Forgot that VT is half Boston, half NY fans so had to put my hand over the B while picking up our lift tickets. Seriously, she made me cover it.)
 the crew - this is before my epic wipeout. You'll notice Tim gave me his helmet to wear for the afternoon.
 After lunch, we took the long and scary lift to Mt. Ellen.  What a view!
 kinda steep!  That's Tim & Hesper way down there on the lift in front of us.
 smiling with head protection
 top of the mountain
 Tony's best extreme-ness
Tim being extreme!
 Clay Brook
 very much slopeside
 view from the living room
driving home

Skiing and time in the lodge was followed by checking into our slopeside condo at Clay Brook.  Oh the life of the rich ... I could get used to this!  We went out for dinner then rushed back to enjoy the outdoor heated pool and hot tub before closing time.  Oh my aching muscles!  It was so nice to relax in the hot tub with a drink and watch the snow fall.  I knew Jill was well cared for at Nana's house and I knew this time apart would be beneficial to all three of us.  It was an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment